Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Final Countdown!

This is it... I'm into the final hours before becoming a missionary. I'm getting set apart tonight at 8:00. People keep asking me if I'm nervous, and my answer is still the same. I'm really not. I am so EXCITED to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am ready to lose myself in the work of the Lord and give it my everything for the next 18 months.  I love this gospel more than anything in the world! I have a testimony that this is the true church of God. I testify that our Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be happy and be able to be in His presence again! I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me, and at this time in my life, that plan is to serve a full-time mission. I have a testimony that surrounding yourselves with the good and righteous examples will help you become closer to Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I love you all so much and I want to thank you all for being such great "examples of the believers". I'll see ya in 18 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment