Friday, July 26, 2013

First Letter!

I couldn't wait to get to the mail today to see if there was a letter from Sara.  YAY! The only thing in the box was a little letter, but there was so much energy in that little letter.  I'll share a few paragraphs from it:

"First day was AMAZING!  My host was very nice, she showed me where I needed to go and made me feel right at home.  I saw Sister Quinlan Hess (a friend of Sara's from Oregon) and gave her a hug-a girl from her district was on the BYUH soccer team.  I saw Elder Bryce Sorenson (an elder from here), one of the twins from South Sevier, Ashley, I think, and I saw Justin Park who was on the basketball team at BYUH."

"My companion is Hermana Hansen.  She is from ... wait for it... Enterprise, UT!  I played softball again her, don't remember each other but it was kind of funny.  I love her!  We get along great!  I know the Lord was looking out for me."

"I'm sorry this is so short.  NO TIME!  But things are fantastic here!  I don't know how to work the alarm clock, so last night was a super fun experience!  I love you!  I love how easy it is to LOVE people here!  Love, Hermana Brown"

1 comment:

  1. Love it! She sounds so happy! What an exciting day for you! :) I got her thank you card in the mail (I think she mailed it before she left) and that made me super happy too!

    ReplyDelete