Friday, September 12, 2014

Crazy Week!

September 8, 2014

Good Morning!
This is going to be a short email, but I´m going to try to write more in a letter.
It´s been a crazy week, and a really long one too.
Last Monday, I was still feeling really sick. We went to concilio and Hna. Deere had made Café Rio Pork Burritos. ): I ate applesauce instead. I was really sad, and just about said that I felt fine enough to eat them. They looked really good though. The applesauce was satisfying though. After eating, we listened to the best concilio talks I have heard. They were so good. First, President Deere talked and he talked about doing practices in all situations. Then Hna. Deere talked about a study journal, and then the A.P.´s talked about the Book of Mormon. It was a great talk. Incredible actually.
Hermana Moreno-I love this girl!!
After that, Hna. Deere brought out... guess... cheesecake. LIke 3 different types. I didn´t eat any. After, we went down into our room and we played cards and danced and laughed.
It was Hna. Moreno´s last concilio and she wanted to play Pukana. She is the cutest thing in the world. 

Tuesday morning I was feeling a lot better... then I ate. It stayed in me, I just didn´t feel too good. After eating, we told our numbers. After, President Deere told us that we should be baptizing more. It was really something we needed to hear. We have a goal of 600 baptisms by the end of the year and right now we only have 303. We made a goal to baptize 65 this month.
All of us have served in Alicante, and since I was there so long, I had served with all but one Elder.
The spirit was SO STRONG and we all knelt down and President Deere prayed and it was just incredible. After, we took the picture and then we got stranded at President´s house. I wasn´t mad, because we got to talk to him and Hna. Deere. Then they took us to the office and we got a ride back to Málaga with the a.ps. It was an incredible afternoon. Every one of our plans worked out and we even saw extra people. We saw Jenni, Mileida (Less active that we found) Nigerian family, Mari, Michael and Lucy. I´ll write more detail about a few of them. When we went to the Nigerian family´s house, only two of the daughters were there. One of them, Briska, knows the church is true, but is scared. Then we saw Marislay. Milagros wasn´t there, and we had an incredible lesson with her. We talked about the temple, she ended up crying at the end because her mom isn´t doing very good. She is really depressed and Mari wants to help her. We told her we would fast with her this Sunday. 

The following are pictures from our long, quick trip to Barcelona.  We had a great time, but were super tired by the time we got back.
Dunkin' Donuts!!!


End of the first day-We were tired!!

A cool palace and fountains

Old Plaza de Toros

Statue of Christopher Columbus

Last Train-end of a fun trip to Barca!

Well!! I don´t have more time!
I´ll write from Wednesday on in a letter!
I love you so much!
Love,
Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment