Tuesday, September 3, 2013

From the MTC to the FIELD!!


9/2/13
I´m all packed and ready to get out into the field! We meet out in front of the temple tomorrow morning at 5:30 am and we leave at 5:45! I´m so excited! We´re taking a bus and then getting on a train to Málaga! I love you so much! But I can´t write much.. Thank you for the letters and everything you do for me! I´ll write again on Monday when I´m in Málaga and you´ll know my FIRST AREA!!

9/3/13
Hello wonderful familia! (:
Well... I made it to Malaga! We woke up early this morning and got onto a fast train! It took about 2 1/2 hours, so it went by super fast. I love my mission president, President Deere and his wife! Everyone here is so great! (: When we got off the train, they told us to get clothes for two nights into our small carry-on. So my small group is staying at the President's house for two nights... some groups are only staying for one. Don't know what that means?!? (: We'll see! I love it! La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dios es VERDADERA!!!! (: I love it! I'll get you my mailing address as soon as I know where I'm going! Which will be soon! (: I love you all and I am so happy to know I have great support at home! You are all in my prayers!! President Deere told me to tell you that he is VERY HAPPY I am here. He is the sweetest person! I'm so blessed to have him as a Mission President!
I got all the letters that were sent to Provo, too! So that was a great surprise!
Mucho Amor,
Hermana Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment