Thursday, August 29, 2013

Last Week in the MTC!


Hola Fam!!!

This is President and Sister Sitterud, my MTC Mission President!

This week has been fantastic! I am so excited to get out into the field though! (: it´s going to be so great!

22 de Agosto THURSDAY
Temple session today was in Español!!! WHOOO it was awesome! When I went into the temple today, I had a question in my heart throughout the session. As the session was about over, another question came into my mind (no se por que) but yeah after the temple, my companion and I were talking and my first question was answered! It was amazing how it worked so SO fast. That day we went to the Mall... it was like walking into America! The first stores we see when we walked in are CLAIRES and H&M. American music playing everywhere... so it wasn´t much different! I bought cute oxfords from PRIMARK that were 11 euros! Super cute.. (I should have brought mine here)Later that night we had our weekly devotional and it was a talk by Elder Bednar Character of Christ (my favorite) I watched it in Provo too! This was when my second question that came into my mind in the temple was answered! It was so crazy how it happened. More details later! (: EVERYONE should watch that talk by BEDNAR it will change your life! (: One challenge he extended was to read the Book of Mormon with a question in your mind.. just one question and read it all the way through. So I´m doing that! I´m in 2nd Nephi and it is amazing! Hopefully by the time I´m old I´ll have hundreds of copies of the Book of Mormon!

23 de Agosto FRIDAY
I memorized the 1st vision FINALLY!! in Español of course! It is so beautiful in spanish! Daddy I loved the letters I get from you! They make me so happy! (: IVY is adorable! I´m so happy she is doing great!

24 de Agosto SATURDAY
Today was great for my Spanish.. I feel like it is coming along! Very slowly of course, but yes coming along! OH ONE THING THAT IS PRETTY IMPORTANT!! We get SNACKS every night here! It´s awesome! (: I love SPAIN!
There are two girls in the other zone and their names are Sister Green and Gilette! They are some of the sweetest people I´ve ever met! They talked to me the other night and made me feel so good! TODAY IS MY ONE MONTH MARK!! CRAZY!

25 de Agosto SUNDAY
My teacher, Hermana Notario, is my favorite person ever! She is such a sweetheart and I wrote her a letter and told her how much I appreciated her and the attitude she has for life! She is always caring for me and hopefully I´ll get a picture to you soon of her and I! Today our first devotional was a video of Elder Holland´s talk, DON¨T YOU DARE GO HOME! It was so great... this is another one that everyone should watch! Especially if they are preparing on serving a mission! Our second devo was from a couple who is serving in the temple. The husband reminds me SO MUCH of Lane! It made me so happy!

26 de Agosto MONDAY
Elder Cluff is probably the funniest person I´ve ever met! Mormon Message that is amazing is MOUNTAINS TO CLIMB!! So inspirational! I love it! I also watched one on Fathers and it made me so so so grateful for the fantastic and loving fathers I have in my family! BEN, BEN, ADAM, STEVE, BRETT, DAD! I´m talking about you! (: we´re so lucky to have fathers that care so much for their families! I love you all and I´m so happy to call you my familia!

Well that was my week! I want you all to know how much I love you! You are the most amazing family and I am so blessed to have you!
Yo se que este iglasia es verdadera. Jesucristo es nuestro Salvador. Yo se que Dios nos ama! En el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment