Friday, August 2, 2013

My first official letter!

Hello everyone!  I feel so blessed today because I got to hear from my beautiful and wonderful hermana, Sara!  I am so proud of her and my heart is filled to the brim reading her letter!  She sounds so happy and so full of love and the Spirit!  Here are a few of my favorite quotes:

"I am loving the MTC!"

"They said 20 visas for Spain should be here this week, I kinda don't want to leave though!  I LOVE my branch/zone!"

"My branch president, President Tyler shared this thought/scripture with us tonight... 'Not even a hair on the head of our Father's children will fall unnoticed.'  Heavenly Father knows and pays attention to every, even minuscule, detail!"

I'm so proud of you Hermana Brown!  I know our family is already feeling the blessing of your service!  We love and miss you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment